As we remain wholeheartedly committed to seeing students receive the best preparation for the 11plus exams in these uncertain times, Chuckra 11Plus Mock Exams 2020 are now available on set dates to complete online at your home.
Chuckra 11 Plus Virtual Mocks will include…
- Audio instructions
- Realistic exam hall ambience
- Detailed results feedback
Helping students to overcome nerves, build confidence and perfect exam technique!
Open to anyone around the country who is starting year 5 or year 6 in Sept 2020 and who would like to sit 11+ mock tests under exam conditions to prepare for the big day.
Perfect for CEM, GL Assessment and other examining bodies!
** You must be logged in to make a booking.
Dates for Virtual Mocks
Jun: 2020-06-06 Saturday – Tests A
Jul: 2020-07-04 Saturday – Tests B
PLEASE NOTE: The virtual mocks will be available in the Student account from 8 a.m. on the Saturday of your booking and will be available for 2.5 days, so you can start the virtual mock any time that suits you within those 2.5 days, but you must finish by Monday 8 p.m.
|TIME||Set aside 2 hours and 30 minutes for the virtual mock session|
|10 mins||Pre-exam Info and Technology Checks|
|60 mins||Test: 11+ English Comprehension & Verbal Reasoning (VR)|
|20 mins||Break and toilet visit before starting the next test|
|45 mins||Test: 11+ Numerical (Maths)|
|15 mins||Test: Non-verbal & Spatial Reasoning (NVR)|
Only £35 (including VAT) per virtual mock exam session.
Book Today and GET for FREE…
- A set of super handy, printable Core Skills Booster Worksheets (a different pack with each mock you book)
- £10 credits to try last year’s mock exams online AND one year’s access to over 5000 top quality online practice questions with full feedback – explanations, results and comparative analysis – in the Question Shuffle feature of Chuckra 11+ Online (The Ultimate Assessment Tool)
What to PREPARE for a virtual mock
A virtual mock takes place online at your home.
The virtual mocks will be available in the Student account from 8 a.m. on the Saturday of your booking and will be available for 2.5 days, so you can start the virtual mock any time that suits you within those 2.5 days, but you must finish by Monday 8 p.m.
You will need
- A quiet, undisturbed room for 2 hours and 30 minutes for the virtual mock session
- Tablet / Laptop / Desktop Computer
- Speakers / Headphones to listen to instructions and exam hall ambience
- A few sheets of blank paper, pencils and a good eraser for rough workings
- Username and password to log in to the appropriate Student account
A reminder notice will show in the Student account (in 'My 11Plus') a few days before the virtual mock, but the button to start the tests will only become available from the start time on the date of your virtual mock booking.
Get used to My 11Plus in advance
When you book a virtual mock exam, you will be given credits so that you can assign previous years' mock tests for your Student to complete online. Simply log in to your Parent/Tutor account and go to 'My 11Plus' to assign tests. Students will need to log in to their account to complete questions or tests.
We advise doing this days/weeks before the virtual mock so that if you experience any problems, you can contact us for assistance.
Results feedback and the ability to review the mock tests will only be made available after all candidates have completed the virtual mock exam i.e. after 8 p.m. on the Monday evening following the exam session.
Students from all regions across the UK will complete these virtual mock exams, so you will receive good comparison feedback based on this year’s cohort. You will also be able to specify your region for local comparison feedback.
More Info About Mocks
Why book today
Book Today and GET for FREE...
- A set of super handy, printable Core Skills Booster Worksheets
- £10 credits to try last year's mock exams online AND one year's access to over 5000 top quality online practice questions with full feedback - explanations, results and comparative analysis - in the Question Shuffle feature of Chuckra 11+ Online (The Ultimate Assessment Tool)
SPACES ARE LIMITED, so please book early to avoid disappointment.