Mock Exam Days
- Each session is 2 hours 50 minutes and your child will sit two 45-50 minute test papers in a session.
- Students can attend a maximum of four Mock Exam Days as we have four unique sets of papers (A, B, C & D) this year. It does not matter in which order your child sits these papers.
- Booking and payment must be made at least 7 days prior to the Mock Test Day and can only be done online via 11plus.co.uk (this website).
- If a session is fully booked, it will not be possible to make a booking online, but you can opt to be added to the waiting list.
- Nothing physical will be sent to you upon booking. You should however receive an order confirmation email, so if this does not reach you within 2 hours (please also check your junk/spam folder), then contact us to confirm your order and email address.
- The free Core Skills Booster Worksheets are only given with your first booking, but you will receive an additional 100 credits to use in My 11PLUS for each session booked.
- You are required to provide a relevant/valid emergency contact number for each student when booking. We will use this number to contact you in the event of an emergency relating to the child during a mock exam session. It is your responsibility to ensure that the number you provide is correct and relevant for the day of the exam. Should this information change, please ensure you update the contact info field (click ‘EDIT’ in My Students) or contact us to let us know if it is less than 72 hours from the exam date.
Changes or Cancellations
- Mock Exam Bookings can be changed to a different date up to 8 days prior to the scheduled mock exam session originally booked. Date changes are subject to availability and will incur an automatic amendment fee of £5 for each session change.
- Mock Exam Bookings can be cancelled up to 8 days prior to the scheduled mock exam session, subject to a cancellation fee of £15 for each mock exam session. The credits and core skills booster worksheets you received when booking will remain available to you and the balance of the price paid will be refunded to the card used to make the original booking.
- We reserve the right to charge an Administration Fee of £5 for any other amendments to a booking.
- Since spaces are limited, any cancellations made later than 8 days prior to the scheduled mock session are NON-REFUNDABLE. We regret that we cannot refund session bookings within the 8 day period prior to a mock exam day unless the test day in question is cancelled by us or details of the test day are significantly changed by us (for example – time, area, date etc.).
- All students must be collected promptly at the end of the mock session. Seeing that our staff will have to wait with students, a late collection charge (£10 for the first 10 minutes and £5 per 5 minutes after that) will apply for any students who have not been collected within 10 minutes after the session ends.
Communication / Feedback
- Please add 11plus.co.uk and chuckra.com to your email safe list to ensure correspondence regarding the 11+ mocks as well as the weekly 11 Plus newsletter do not go to your junk folder! You can of course easily unsubscribe at the bottom of each email, should you no longer wish to receive the weekly 11 Plus newsletter.
- Chuckra CANNOT guarantee that the results your child achieves on the mock test papers will reflect the results they achieve in their real 11 plus exam.
- Verbal abuse and aggressive behaviour towards any of our Examiners or staff will not be tolerated in any way or form. Offenders and their children will be asked to leave without refund or retribution.
Credits / 11 Plus Premium
11Plus Premium provides access to Chuckra Online Assessment Tool in ‘My 11Plus’ and is valid for 365 days from date of purchase. Credits are no longer required.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 11plus.co.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Specifically, the results from Chuckra Mock Exam Days should be used only as a guide. We make no guarantee that your child’s scores from these tests will reflect the scores they attain in the real 11+ exam.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of 11plus.co.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, 11plus.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Chuckra Ltd. – © Chuckra Ltd. 2014-2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.