- 1 Mock Exam Days
- 2 COAsT Credits
- 3 Disclaimer
- 5 Copyright notice
Mock Exam Days
- Each session is 2 hours 50 minutes and your child will sit two 45-50 minute test papers in a session.
- Students can attend a maximum of four Mock Exam Days as we have four unique sets of papers (A, B, C & D) for 2017. It does not matter in which order your child sits these papers.
- Booking and payment must be made at least 7 days prior to the Mock Test Day and can only be done online via 11plus.co.uk (this website).
- If a session is fully booked, it will not be possible to make a booking online, but you can contact us to be added to a waiting list.
- Nothing physical will be sent to you upon booking. You should however receive an order confirmation email, so if this does not reach you within 2 hours, please contact us to confirm your order and email address.
- The free give-aways (Core Skills Booster Worksheets and Letts Practice Papers) are exactly the same with each booking.
- Each mock exam attendee will only receive one set of Letts practice papers, given at the mock test centre on the day of their mock exam, while stocks last.
- You are required to provide a relevant/valid emergency contact number for each student when booking. We will use this number to contact you in the event of an emergency relating to the child during a mock exam session. It is your responsibility to ensure that the number you provide is correct and relevant for the day of the exam. Should this information change, please ensure you update the contact info field (click ‘EDIT’ in My Students) or contact us to let us know if there it is less than 48 hours from the exam date.
Changes or Cancellations
- We reserve the right to charge an Administration Fee of £11 for any amendments to a booking.
- Mock Exam Bookings can be changed to a different date up to 7 days prior to the scheduled mock exam session originally booked. Date changes are subject to availability and will incur an amendment fee of £11 for each session change.
- Mock Exam Bookings can be cancelled up to 14 days prior to the scheduled mock exam session, subject to a cancellation fee of £35 for each mock exam session. The balance of the price paid will be refunded to the card used to make the original booking.
- Since spaces are limited, any cancellations made later than 14 days prior to the scheduled mock session are NON-REFUNDABLE. We regret that we cannot refund session bookings within the 14 day period prior to a mock exam day unless the test day in question is cancelled by us or details of the test day are significantly changed by us (for example – time, area, date etc.).
Communication / Feedback
- Please add 11plus.co.uk and chuckra.com to your email safe list to ensure correspondence regarding the 11+ mocks as well as the weekly 11 Plus newsletter do not go to your junk folder! You can of course easily unsubscribe at the bottom of each email, should you no longer wish to receive the weekly 11 Plus newsletter.
- Chuckra CANNOT guarantee that the results your child achieves on the mock test papers will reflect the results they achieve in their real 11 plus exam.
- Verbal abuse and aggressive behaviour towards any of our Examiners or staff will not be tolerated in any way or form. Offenders and their children will be asked to leave without refund or retribution.
Credits for Chuckra Online Assessment Tool are valid for 365 days from date of purchase or date of issue (if free credits have been issued).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 11plus.co.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of 11plus.co.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, 11plus.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11plus.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
11plus.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information such as email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- With your explicit consent, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
This website and its content is copyright of Chuckra Ltd. – © Chuckra Ltd. 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.