Want a place for your child at a top UK Grammar School?
Congratulations! You have come to the right place.
11plus.co.uk is recommended by schools and tutors across the United Kingdom as an invaluable resource for anybody wanting to pass the 11 plus exam. Great for tests set by CEM, GL Assessment, CSSE, ISEB and more. There are many ways to practise for entrance tests and 11plus.co.uk has a variety of resources to help you prepare your child so that they have the best possible chance of gaining a place at your school of choice.
Quick Steps to get the most benefit from 11plus.co.uk
Register for FREE
When you register as a Parent, you can add an unlimited number of Student accounts for free and all students get automatic access to:
- Do 10 free online practice questions daily
- Retry all questions they get wrong
You can also…
- Assign for free – core skills assessment.
- Download for free – a vast collection of worksheets and sample papers.
- Let students use Question Shuffle to select specific topics or choose mixed topic practice questions.
Get 11 Plus Premium
11 Plus Premium is required to assign premium tests for your Students to complete online or print tests marked as printable.
Over 30 premium tests available.
With 11 Plus Premium, all of your students will get unlimited access for 365 days from the date of purchase to:
- Question Mix (around 5000 top quality online practice questions)
- Online Brain Games designed specifically to boost core skills for 11 Plus
In My 11PLUS:
- Assign/Unassign Online Tests
- Print Tests
- Review Questions & Explanations
- Powerful Reporting Tools – including Rank & Analysis and Topic Performance Breakdown
Using 11plus.co.uk will help you to guide your students to success!
CEM (Durham), GL Assessment, CSSE and other examining bodies
What are people saying?
“Highly Recommended. I have always recommended Chuckra as I think that the support facilities are fantastic. You don’t just book a mock – you book an entire study plan if you choose to use it. This year my own daughter is taking 11+. She did her first Chuckra mock exam in the August before she went in to Year 5. She really enjoyed the experience and although didn’t do too well at first, she quickly got used to the format and was able to redo the questions she got wrong online so understood what she needed to do. She has taken 3 more Chuckra mocks since then and now actually really enjoys the experience, especially knowing she can re-visit any questions she got wrong online. She also thoroughly enjoys being able to pick a topic she is not confident with and getting online practice questions. She loves the funny long nosed man cartoons to tell her when she’s right or wrong. I really can’t recommend this system enough – parents really should try to get the best out of it for their candidates – a little effort for massive return – don’t underuse what is being offered!
Tutor and Parent (2019)