- Overcome nerves
- Build confidence
- Perfect exam technique
- Highlight aspects of exam conditions that may cause your child to feel uneasy if experienced for the first time
Open to anyone around the country who is starting year 5 or year 6 in Sept 2019 and who would like to sit 11+ mock test papers in exam conditions.
Perfect for CEM, GL Assessment and other examining bodies!
** You must be logged in to make a booking.
Test Dates in BEXLEY
May: 2019-05-18 Saturday – Tests A – morning
Jul: 2019-07-13 Saturday – Tests B – morning
Aug: 2019-08-17 Saturday – Tests C – morning
Aug: 2019-08-31 Saturday – Tests D – morning
|TIME||Morning Session 09:40 – 12:30|
|09:40||Session Opens – Student Registration|
|10:00||Test: 11+ English Comprehension & Verbal Reasoning (VR)|
|11:00||Break for 20 minutes|
|11:20||Test: 11+ Numerical (Maths) & Non-verbal Reasoning (NVR)|
|12:30||End of session|
Students should only attend one session per day – morning OR afternoon (if available)
|TIME||Afternoon Session 13:40 – 16:30|
|13:40||Session Opens – Student Registration|
|14:00||Test: 11+ English Comprehension & Verbal Reasoning (VR)|
|15:00||Break for 20 minutes|
|15:20||Test: 11+ Numerical (Maths) & Non-verbal Reasoning (NVR)|
|16:30||End of session|
Bexleyheath Academy (Upper Hall), Woolwich Road, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 7DA
There is NO parking available in the grounds of the venue. You cannot ‘drop off’ or park for the duration of the session on school grounds. However, the school is close to the Bexleyheath shopping centre. You will need to park in the car parks behind Asda or Goals which are close to the school. The address of the car parks is Graham Road, DA6 7EG.
The entry point to the school is as follows:
- Near these car parks, you can enter the school through a pedestrian gate next to the tennis courts.
- Walk in to the building through the open fire exit where there is a sign that reads ‘Pupil Entrance Upper School’ (directly in front when you walk through gate).
- Go up the stairs (there is a lift available if required) to first floor and through the doors.
- Turn right and the Upper Hall is at the end of the corridor.
Examiner with Full DBS check
The majority of students attending this test centre are from:
London – Bexley and nearby towns
Kent & Medway towns – Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Aylesford, Rochester
More Info About Mocks
Why book today
Book Today and GET for FREE...
- A set of super handy, printable Core Skills Booster Worksheets
- £10 credits to try last year's mock exams online AND one year's access to over 5000 top quality online practice questions with full feedback - explanations, results and comparative analysis - in the new Question Shuffle feature of COAsT (The Ultimate Assessment Tool)
AND if you book Tests A, you will be given a BONUS printed practice resource (to be collected at the test centre on the day of the mock exam).
SPACES ARE LIMITED, so please book early to avoid disappointment.