Chuckra’s 11+ Mock Test Days give your child the chance to perfect exam technique, build confidence and overcome exam day nerves before the big day!
Open to anyone in the United Kingdom starting year 6 in September 2022 or 2023.
May – September 2022
English (Comprehension) & Verbal Reasoning (VR)
Mathematics & Numerical Reasoning
Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) & Spatial Reasoning
Great preparation for CEM (Cambridge), GL Assessment and other examining bodies.
In-person mocks will take place at test centres around the UK…
Trafford | Wolverhampton | Beaconsfield | Watford | Barnet | Bexley | Redbridge | Chelmsford | and more
SUBSCRIBE to receive updates about 2022 Mocks
Depending on Covid-19 restrictions, MOCK EXAM DAYS in 2022 might need to be rescheduled or replaced by Virtual Mocks (a great way for students to gain invaluable exam experience at home).
Why Chuckra 11+ Mock Exams are so beneficial
- Over 14 years experience running successful 11+ Mock Test Days around the UK.
- The days are run strictly to time, using clear audio instructions.
- Answer sheets marked with OMR (Optical Mark Recognition).
- The test papers are not publicly available so your child will not have seen the paper prior to attending the session.
- Detailed breakdown and analysis of your child’s performance.
- Your student’s answers as well as all questions/explanations will be available within 2-3 days to review online in My 11PLUS.
- Since the same mock exam papers are taken across all of our test centres, you get better comparative feedback as your child’s score will be compared to a larger group of eleven plus students, as well as comparisons to local students.
- Professional service with top quality mock papers and insightful feedback at affordable rates.
- All questions that your student gets wrong, or misses out during their mock exam, will be added to their bank of Retry Questions so they can attempt them again online.
More info and dates for all test centres will be announced in February – SUBSCRIBE to receive updates about 2022 Mocks.
Parents, Tutors and Students are saying…
“…the mock test days helped enormously with building up his confidence, exam technique and time management.” 2009 Parent “It was really handy to get some external feedback on my students. Certainly highlighted those who struggled with nerves. A helpful experience all round really.” 2012 Tutor “The detailed online feedback was a great help. Almost invaluable – as we could see what actually happened in the test instead of just knowing my daughter’s result.” 2015 Parent “The experience for the child is invaluable and the detailed feedback provides extremely good insight for the parent. All three of my children sat mock exams over a period of 6 years. I always recommend Chukra to every parent that mentions the word 11 plus since I first registered in 2012.” 2018 Parent “I got into Habs and St Albans thanks to you. I am really grateful. CHUCKRA IS THE BEST.” 2021 Student