Chuckra’s 11+ Mock Test Days give your child the chance to perfect exam technique, build confidence and overcome exam day nerves before the big day!
- Great preparation for CEM (Durham), GL Assessment and other examining bodies.
- Open to anyone around the country who is starting year 6 in Sept 2020 or 2021 and who would like to sit 11+ mock test papers in exam conditions.
- Chuckra has over 13 years experience running successful 11+ Mock Test Days.
- The test papers, provided by Chuckra Educational, are not publicly available so your child will not have seen the paper prior to attending the session.
- When: May – September 2020
- Subjects: English (Comprehension) & Verbal Reasoning (VR), Mathematics & Numerical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) & Spatial Reasoning.
- Receive feedback on how your child’s results compare to results from students locally and around the UK. Test papers will be marked and available to review online in My 11PLUS within 2-3 days.
- Great value: Professional service with top quality papers at affordable rates.
Parents, Tutors and Students are saying…
“…the mock test days helped enormously with building up his confidence, exam technique and time management.” 2009 Parent
“It was really handy to get some external feedback on my students. Certainly highlighted those who struggled with nerves. A helpful experience all round really.” 2012 Tutor
“The detailed online feedback was a great help. Almost invaluable – as we could see what actually happened in the test instead of just knowing my daughter’s result.” 2015 Parent
“I would personally recommend Chuckra to everyone who wants to embark on the journey of the 11+.” 2016 Student
“Both my children used this site and attended mocks. It was a great help in preparing them for the exams, they both got in to the grammar school of choice. I will highly recommend 11plus.co.uk and Chuckra Mock Exams to other parents.” 2016 Parent
“The experience for the child is invaluable and the detailed feedback provides extremely good insight for the parent. All three of my children sat mock exams over a period of 6 years. I always recommend Chukra to every parent that mentions the word 11 plus since I first registered in 2012.” 2018 Parent
3 more reasons to attend Chuckra 11+ Mock Exam Days
- The days are run strictly to time, using clear audio instructions.
- In addition to receiving a detailed breakdown and analysis of your child’s performance, you will be able to review online, the test questions and the actual answers chosen by your child.
- Since the same mock exam papers are taken across all of our test centres, this ensures that you get better comparative feedback as your child’s score will be compared to a larger group of eleven plus students, as well as comparisons to local students.
Official Chuckra Test Centres
Chuckra Eleven Plus Mock Test Days will be run in the following towns. Click on a Test Centre for more details (address, sessions etc.).
The test papers are the same at each test centre, therefore you can simply choose the test centre which is closest to you.
|Official Chuckra Test Centre Mock Exam Dates in 2020|
|Kent (Sutton Valence)
|London (Barnet Borough)
|London (South Croydon)
|West Midlands (Wolverhampton)
Ready to book a place at your local Chuckra 11+ Mock Test Centre? Booking will reopen in 2021
Chuckra 11+ Mocks 2020
Results and feedback for the 2020 Chuckra Mock Test Days will be provided via our online system in My 11PLUS. Therefore, all mock test attendees and their Parent / Tutor must have an 11plus.co.uk account – it’s free, don’t worry!
Not yet registered on 11plus.co.uk?
REGISTER now for free. Simply keep the newsletter box ticked to receive the 11plus Newsletter and be the first to receive special promotions, announcements, up-to-date preparation tips & advice.
Watch the video below on how to book a place for your child/student at a Chuckra 11+ Mock Exam…