- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You have been logged out. Please log in againUsername:
Tagged: comprehension offline results
I have two questions pls:
1. If I print the mock tests for my child to take in hardcopy and then upload the results, how long will it be before I get feedback, ranking and all results?
2. If my child takes a comprehension test online, will she be able to print the passage to read that in hardcopy while answering online?
1. Which mock tests are you wanting to print?
2. Currently there is no facility to do this but it shouldn’t be necessary. The passage usually opens in a new tab if it’s a long passage. The test time limits include the time it takes to read the passages.
Thanks. I haven’t decided which one she would do yet but wanted to know beforehand.
Could you please answer my question 1 above as well?
We don’t allow the 2016 mock tests to be printed. There are past mock papers in COAsT and some of them are printable. If the test is done online you will receive a Rank immediately after the test is completed. If the test is printed then you will have to enter the score manually. Once this is done the Rank will appear in the Student Activity on the Parent account. I’m not sure what you mean about uploading papers. That’s not a service we offer.
I was always a bright student. Your typical 100% gyal, always top of the class, etc. But 11+ is if you know it, you know it, and if you don't, you don't. I thought 11+ was going to be easyyyyy, but truthfully? I struggled. I knew I wasn't going to pass. I just didn't know how to say it. One day, I stumbled onto this website. My mother signed me up, and.. well.. I was getting 24s out of 50. It was soo shameful. But I started pushing myself, until getting full marks was easy. I did all the hardest tests, and kept pushing and pushing myself until finally the day of my test came. I was signed up for two tests. The Bexley test.. and the Kent test. I really wanted to get into Townley, as it is my dream school and one of the best ever. And if I failed that but passed Kent, I would go for Dartford Grammar School for Girls. I sat down in the exam hall, and we were being timed. I didn't feel the pressure, because Chuckra had timed me. As soon as I opened the paper, I literally saw EVERYTHING I had been revising for on Chuckra. I peered around and saw all my friends struggling, whilst I was just whizzing through it! It was the BEST day of my life. And then.. the results came. The pass mark was 216, and I got a whopping 256! I had literally passed by 40 marks! And guess what? I got into Townley! I will be attending there in September and I just have to say I'm grateful for Chuckra.... Read More