- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You have been logged out. Please log in againUsername:
I am looking for the best mock exam location for my son who is looking to write GL tests for Kent. We live in Dartford.
1. Will the locations be exam board specific,like One in Bexley will it be GL specific
2. Do you have postcodes for all the centres in Kent.
3. If all locations in Kent will do GL based papers in mock, can I book different centres to give my son a new experience for 3 exams.
Please have a look at this link to the information about out mock tests in 2019: https://www.11plus.co.uk/mock-exam-days/
I think that you will find all of the information you need here (it is under the PRACTISE tab at the top of the Homepage). I have added some answers to your specific questions below:
The planned venues in Kent are:
(1) Weald of Kent Grammar School (Room – To Be Confirmed), Tudeley Lane, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 2JP.
(2) Laud Building (Room – To Be Confirmed), Canterbury Christ Church University (North Holmes Road Campus), CT1 1QU
Test Dates in TONBRIDGE
Jun: 2019-06-15 Saturday – Tests A – morning
Jul: 2019-07-14 Sunday – Tests B – morning
Aug: 2019-08-18 Sunday – Tests C – morning
Sep: 2019-09-01 Sunday – Tests D – morning
Test Dates in CANTERBURY
Jul: 2019-07-20 Saturday – Tests A – morning
Aug: 2019-08-17 Saturday – Tests D – morning
Tests A,B,C & D available for booking in Tonbridge and only Tests A & D available in Canterbury. Each of these papers is different which means that you can book up to a maximum of 4 different tests – they are the same across each test centre in the UK. This means that you can use different test centres if you would like to but it advisable to book different tests to avoid repetition.
Our mock tests are great preparation for CEM (Durham), GL Assessment and other examining bodies – within the same papers. Subjects examined are: English (Comprehension) & Verbal Reasoning (VR), Mathematics & Numerical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) & Spatial Reasoning.
Bookings will open in February 2019 and are booked online.
Please do come back to us if you still have some queries.
Thank you so much Chuckra, you have really helped me to practice for the 11+. I have got better and better over the time I have spent on this website. I recommend this website to anyone, from clever, to not so clever, to use this website.... Read More
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.